International Multidisciplinary Synergetics and Rock Mechanics Symposium
(annually 01-30 september, Alushta, Krimea, Ukraina)
- Catastrophe Theory (R.Tom).
- Cooperative behaviour and the emergence of structures in complex systems using Catastrophe theory.
- Fractal geometry and its applications across the range of disciplines.
By bringing together the practitioners in the various fields of sciences, engineering, medicine and economics, the conference encourages the cross-fertilization of views on complex spatial and temporal behaviour. One of the products of the conference is the emerging insight into the complex nature of interacting systems.
The format of this series of conferences is designed to maximize the development of collaborative links. This is done through intensive exposure to major presentations and a poster session. There is also ample opportunity for informal discussions and recreation.
Likely topics include:
- On the possibility of flow curve analysis of structured disperse systems using Catastrophe theory (R.Tom)
- Synergetics of outburst-dangerous mountain areas using Catastrophe theory
- Applications of fractals, including those in biology, medicine, engineering, economics and sociology
- Cellular automata
- Coherent structures
- Disordered systems
- Fractal surfaces and volumes
- Fractals and chaos in signal processing
- Growth phenomena
- Iterated Function Systems
- Image analysis and synthesis
- Multifractal formalism
- Non-linear dynamical systems
- Pattern formation
- Phase transitions
- Self organization and cooperative phenomena
- Waves and interactions
Fundation "Groundwork Researches Auspice and New Technologies Club" (GRANT Club)